Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pickin' Pumpkins



Slideshow


4 comments:

Lyndzi said...

CUTE MUSIC! That's so fun. I think I'm going to copy you. I would love love love to take your family pics. I'm guessing you were serious. Do you want to do it this week while it is still pretty outside? I am borrowing my bosses camera and need to give it back soon. I'm going to get a nice one in the near future. We just have to budget it. :) I want to get a good little portfolio in case others want to see what I've taken.
Let me know when you want to do it. We could do it Thursday or Saturday. Email me or call me.

sharonspot said...

Cute,cute pictures.

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Looks fun. I hardly recognized Katelyn. She is changing and looking older :)

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

These experiences are even more fun with the nice weather! Cute pictures.