I know it's the middle of the week and all, but I just wanted to invite everyone to the twins' 1st B-Day Party. It will be on Wed. the 15th at 7 p.m. Don't feel like you need to bring any gifts, just come party with us! We have a lot to celebrate!
Wow! A whole year! Can't believe it. Yes, there is much to celebrate! Guess what? My twins lost the same tooth(bottom right)TODAY. The SAME day!!! Isn't that weird? It will be a blog entry, that's for sure!
9/11/08 Today I caught Chloe trying to pick her nose- She said that she had a booger stuck in her head.
8/27/08 Yes, those are pants on her head and a shirt where her pants should be. Need I say more?
8/10/08 Today Chloe tried to clean out her bum crack.... with toothpaste and my toothbrush. The funny thing about it is that it burned for 20 min, even after I washed the toothpaste off!
1 comment:
Wow! A whole year! Can't believe it. Yes, there is much to celebrate! Guess what? My twins lost the same tooth(bottom right)TODAY. The SAME day!!! Isn't that weird? It will be a blog entry, that's for sure!
Post a Comment