Can you match the year with the picture? From top to bottom: 1962, 1990 (Wait is that Amy?), 1994 the year I graduated, this picture isn't too far from the truth, 1952, 1968, 1978 (Scary!), and 1980 (Is that Sharon?). This is so much fun. Go to yearbookyourself.com. I would love to see others post their pictures.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Who's That Girl?
Can you match the year with the picture? From top to bottom: 1962, 1990 (Wait is that Amy?), 1994 the year I graduated, this picture isn't too far from the truth, 1952, 1968, 1978 (Scary!), and 1980 (Is that Sharon?). This is so much fun. Go to yearbookyourself.com. I would love to see others post their pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
These are fun. Before I read what you wrote, I thought the third one down looked like it could be a real one and that the other one really did look like Amy! That is so funny.
I swear there is a picture of your mom smoewhere with that exact hair style of the last picture. That is so funny. I can't believe how much you guys all look alike.
This made me laugh so hard I about cried! I just had to try it out myself. Check out my blog and vote for your favorite!
I think Sharon's '90 and '94 are REALLY Amy!!! :)he he I have done mine, but haven't posted yet. My kids were loving them! I'm going to do Brandon's pics next.
Very funny. So true.
That's hot.
Post a Comment