Can't go wrong with Brick Oven! They were so sweet. I hope Kourtney is enjoying her sassy witch shirt! I actually just needed a white shirt to go under the dress, but you can't go wrong to pair that shirt with some pants, huh? And doesn't it fit her sassy personality?
9/11/08 Today I caught Chloe trying to pick her nose- She said that she had a booger stuck in her head.
8/27/08 Yes, those are pants on her head and a shirt where her pants should be. Need I say more?
8/10/08 Today Chloe tried to clean out her bum crack.... with toothpaste and my toothbrush. The funny thing about it is that it burned for 20 min, even after I washed the toothpaste off!
4 comments:
CUTE CUTE! Will time ever stand still? Thank goodness for the convenience of pictures and blogging!
Can't go wrong with Brick Oven! They were so sweet. I hope Kourtney is enjoying her sassy witch shirt! I actually just needed a white shirt to go under the dress, but you can't go wrong to pair that shirt with some pants, huh? And doesn't it fit her sassy personality?
Love the pictures sorry we couldn't be there. Happy Birthday again.
Happy Birthday Babies! They look so adorable in their hats. I love the pic of Kourtney giving a big smile to her cake.
Post a Comment