Friday, October 24, 2008

12 Birthdays in October!

So first I have to apologize to Cooper because I forgot to put his B-day on my October birthday list. That's probably why I shouldn't even do a list because I know I will forget someone else again! I also added two more to the list. Congratulations to Jerritt and Jennifer! They had their twins, Abigail and Nicolas on the 20th. Abigail weighed 5.0 and Nicolas 4.11. Both babies did fine and went home with them 2 days later. So now we have 2 Abigails in our family that were born in October and 2 sets of twins! So all together there are 12 birthdays in mine and Dustin's families. Happy Birthday to all 12 of you!


2 comments:

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

That's lots of birthdays. What a fun month October is!

Marshall Family said...

Wow and I thought we had it bad with 8 birthdays in July. Happy Birthday to all especially everyone in your little family.