I just noticed you have some Marshalls on your blog list. I think they moved from this ward soon after we moved in. I recognized their twins' names on their blog. Small world. Are they in your ward?
They lived in the condos in our ward and moved out shortly after we moved into the ward. You can tell her we were the ones that moved into the Wilcock home and we also have twins. She may remember us. I think she was a VT supervisor before she moved. Their twins are so big and cute!
Hi Lisa. Looks like we both like to check blogs after the kiddos head off to school. Ahhhh. That was a sigh of relief! The train ride that we went on is actually done by a family over here in Lindon at their home. It is a small train but adults can ride too. They do a great job and it is FREE! It was well worth the entertainment for my boys. They really go all out and apparently just enjoy doing it. I think you need to do it next year! If we do it, I will remind you. Who can pass up free entertainment?
9/11/08 Today I caught Chloe trying to pick her nose- She said that she had a booger stuck in her head.
8/27/08 Yes, those are pants on her head and a shirt where her pants should be. Need I say more?
8/10/08 Today Chloe tried to clean out her bum crack.... with toothpaste and my toothbrush. The funny thing about it is that it burned for 20 min, even after I washed the toothpaste off!
10 comments:
Where are your costumes, Dustin and Lisa??? :) Cute kids! Looks like everyone had a great time!
I just noticed you have some Marshalls on your blog list. I think they moved from this ward soon after we moved in. I recognized their twins' names on their blog. Small world. Are they in your ward?
Cute costumes! Where did you get your blog template?
Yeah, Abbey and Wayne Marshall are our neighbors. Do you know them Jen?
They lived in the condos in our ward and moved out shortly after we moved into the ward. You can tell her we were the ones that moved into the Wilcock home and we also have twins. She may remember us. I think she was a VT supervisor before she moved. Their twins are so big and cute!
Love the costumes. Hope you all had a great halloween.
Hi Lisa. Looks like we both like to check blogs after the kiddos head off to school. Ahhhh. That was a sigh of relief! The train ride that we went on is actually done by a family over here in Lindon at their home. It is a small train but adults can ride too. They do a great job and it is FREE! It was well worth the entertainment for my boys. They really go all out and apparently just enjoy doing it. I think you need to do it next year! If we do it, I will remind you. Who can pass up free entertainment?
Your kids looked cute for Halloween. I especially love "Hermione" :)
Cute costumes! I never saw the babies in theirs. They look warm. :)
Post a Comment