Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surgery is scheduled

Chase's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at Primary Children's. He will be finally be having a circumcision. It is a little earlier this time which I am happy for. Hopefully things go a little better this time with the anesthesia. We'll be happy to be done with surgeries for awhile.

5 comments:

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you. I know all of this is a bit stressful. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Stop in if you feel like it. I also have your MK.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

This one ought to be a much shorter surgery, right? I hope this one is quick and easy and he breezes through! We'll be thinking of you. I love Primary Children's. The best place to be for him.

SFHS 1994 said...

We found you! Welcome to our class blog... visit us and if you have a second, could you email a quick HI to sfhs1994@gmail.com so I can add your email to our reunion files? thanks, Jamie(Clark)Dietz

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Waiting on a surgery update! I know you have nothing else to do but to get on the computer! Ha ha...I hope he did great!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Sorry we have been out of it for a while. We hope everything went well for you with the surgery. We love you!