Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chloe

(Chloe in 1966)

I haven't added anything to Chloeisms lately, but believe me there have been plenty of interesting things that girl has said or done. Here are a few:

- The other day she told Dustin he was fat and looked like a girl. When he asked her why he looked like a girl she said, "because your hair is fancy."

- Then she looked right at me yesterday and said, "mom, you're ugly!" I just told her thanks Chloe I really appreciate your honesty. She also told me that I have yellow teeth a couple of months ago.

- The kids got a skull and crossbones stamp when they were trick-or-treating. Chloe was having fun stamping with it when she came to me and told me she had made pirate pants. Yes, she had taken the stamp and stamped it all over her pants that she was wearing.

- Chloe'e middle name is Elizabeth, and she hates it. I don't know why, but she hates it. If you call her by her full name she will either yell or cry. She told me that she wants her name to be Chloe Marie instead.

We love our Chloe!

1 comment:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Loce Chloe! She always keeps us laughing.