Oh, so cute. What a good way to show everything. I like the slideshow. Haven't figured out how to do it yet. If I were 15, I would have. You'll have to give me a tip.
How sad that Elissa broke her leg! How lucky you are that Kourtney takes a binkie! That's why my twins were on bottles forever-they never had a binkie-and not for lack of trying I might add! Such cute pictures. Looks like a great Christmas!
9/11/08 Today I caught Chloe trying to pick her nose- She said that she had a booger stuck in her head.
8/27/08 Yes, those are pants on her head and a shirt where her pants should be. Need I say more?
8/10/08 Today Chloe tried to clean out her bum crack.... with toothpaste and my toothbrush. The funny thing about it is that it burned for 20 min, even after I washed the toothpaste off!
4 comments:
Oh, so cute. What a good way to show everything. I like the slideshow. Haven't figured out how to do it yet. If I were 15, I would have. You'll have to give me a tip.
How sad that Elissa broke her leg! How lucky you are that Kourtney takes a binkie! That's why my twins were on bottles forever-they never had a binkie-and not for lack of trying I might add! Such cute pictures. Looks like a great Christmas!
Cute pictures. I am somewhat alive in this world. Loved all the pictures.
Cute pictures. It was fun to see your kids and see how much they had changed. I'm sure by the time I see them again they will have changed again!
Post a Comment