9/11/08 Today I caught Chloe trying to pick her nose- She said that she had a booger stuck in her head.
8/27/08 Yes, those are pants on her head and a shirt where her pants should be. Need I say more?
8/10/08 Today Chloe tried to clean out her bum crack.... with toothpaste and my toothbrush. The funny thing about it is that it burned for 20 min, even after I washed the toothpaste off!
4 comments:
Hey, I am glad someone likes to cold. I wonder why anyone would want to sit in the bittr cold, cut ice and stick a pole in the hole. Why?
It's nice to be able to find an outdoor activity involving the kids during this time of year! At least they caught something, huh? Cute kid!
Dustin is such a good daddy. I bet Chance loved it all even the cold.
Bbrrr. That sounds cold. Brave boys!
Post a Comment