Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Am I going crazy?
So I guess twins share everything, right? I guess that's what I was thinking when I accidentally started dressing Chase in Kourtney's clothes! Doesn't he look pretty? The funny thing about it is that I was wondering if it would be too small for her. So when I was putting it on him I was thinking that it fit really well (thinking that I was putting it on her!) That's when I realized that it wasn't her.
"Yes, my binky is blue!" We bought this binky for Chase, but he never used it so Kourtney took it over and now it is her favorite one. Oh well, I guess if baby boys can wear frilly shirts then baby girls can have blue binkys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, it's good to know I'm not alone. Yup, I've done it too! So funny! I've also tried to put a binkie and/or a bottle in my Mom and Brandon's mouths. More than once! True story. I just pray that I don't lose all my brain cells before this journey's through! Yikes! She looks great in blue by the way.
That is so hilarious!!! REALLY! I love it. Chase looks good in girl clothes sorry Dust. He is just that cute!
I think mom's do lose a lot of brain cell's (I won't admit that if asked). Wow! What are we going to be like when we are in a perfect state? We are going to be amazing!!!
Post a Comment