Friday, January 30, 2009

American Idol

I don't know about anyone else, but I love watching American Idol! I thought that there were some interesting people that showed up in the S. Lake auditions. But, I think they found some good talent also. I'm not a fan of Rose (she was the very odd girl that they showed at the end). I didn't think that she sang very well. I like the Polynesian girl that was from Hurricane though. Anyway, I was curious about the new judge, Kara and I learned that she is a pretty sought after songwriter and producer. She wrote the song "Lost" by Faith Hill. I have it on my playlist right now, it is at the bottom of the list so you have to scroll down. I'm curious what past Idols are favorites. My top three are Chris Daughtry, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

3 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Well since last year was my first year watching it beggining to end and now I am hooked. I have to say David Cook. (I think I am the only one in Utah who wanted him to win.) I do like Carrie Underwood, but I don't remember much about the other ones.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I Love American Idol, and really got into it the second season while I was pregnant with the twins. That was the Clay/Reuben season. I really love Clay's voice. I always have. I also love Kelly Clarkson. Chris Daughtry should have won his season for sure instead of Taylor Hicks, and I love Katherine McPhee from that same season too. The David's were both great this last season as was Brooke White. Last season was probably my all time fave. It probably helped a little that it had two such talented LDS people! So as far as actual Idol WINNERS go, I like: Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and David Cook. Phew, was that enough Idol info???

Lyndzi said...

Carrie Underwood. I think the new judge is kind of a brat. She gorgeous and can sing but still a brat. It won't keep me from watching though. It just adds to the drama.