Monday, February 9, 2009

How long will you live?

Check out livingto100.com to see how long you will live. I took it a couple of years ago and it guessed that I would be 89. I just took it again and will now live to 93!

6 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

And see I thought the more the kids the more stress so less of life not more. Interesting. :)

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Mine is 85. Not bad for someone who needs to lose a little weight and eat a bit better! I can change that, though. The stress level? Well, that isn't changing soon, but I can change the way to handle it!

Lyndzi said...

WOW! You're gonna be an old lady. I gonna have to try it.

sharon kitchen said...

OK I am at 92. Lisa you got one year on me!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Well I am at 88. Some of the answers I didn't know an exact answer for. Basically I need to reduce stress, no kidding, and exercise more. Yeah, one of my least favorite things. I am trying to do better.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I changed my background earlier today. Must be the spring-like weather that's made me do it!