Saturday, December 20, 2008

These are my top 5 favorite Christmas movies of all time! I won't tag anyone to list theirs, but if anyone wants to comment on their favorites I would love to hear it!

5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation4. A Christmas Story
3. Home Alone




2. Polar Express 1. White Christmas








5 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Your choices are so funny. I can't stand A Christmas Story and I have never seen Home Alone all the way through. HAHA

sharonspot said...

My top has always been white Christmas and then the Polar Express. Home Alone is Jon's favorite. I think Elf is pretty funny too.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Oh we still love Christmas Vacation-such a classic! My kids love all the kid classics like The Grinch etc. Good list!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Okay, my timing is great now that Christmas is over...but I compiled a list too! You inspired me! :)

5.The Santa Clause/Home Alone (probably a tie)
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon of course)
3. The Polar Express
2. Christmas Vacation
1. It's a Wonderful Life

Lori Muir said...

I've never even seen White Christmas. Where have I been? Jeff and I have, in years past, had the tradition of watching Christmas Vacation some late night after the kids are asleep, but it didn't get done this year. Elf is probably one of my favs and I love The Year Without a Santa Claus. Those Miser brothers crack me up!