We are starting to countdown to the babies 1st b-day. Here are some pics of me last summer. The first one is in June, then August and then October. I didn't think that I could get any bigger! Anyway, have you guys heard that the Half-Blood Prince is not coming out until July!? I guess Harry Potter hasn't made WB rich enough yet, they need to capitalize on the summer movie season right? We didn't do much on Labor Day, it was too cold! We cleaned the house and played the Wii up at Dustin's parents, which was fun. It was nice just to have nothing to do.
Chase has hit some milestones which are probably no big deal with other babies, but to him they are a big deal! He started crawling on his knees more, he is getting a top tooth (which we weren't even sure he had) and he said mama which is a huge deal for him. Ever since he had his surgery his speech has improved so much. He babbles alot more and has much better balance. He is now more than 6 times his birth weight and double in length. Tomorrow we go see a urologist for a couple of things he has to have fixed. He will most likely have surgery before the year is out. Kourtney is quite the character. She might give Chloe a run for her money. Dustin swears that Kourtney said "football" the other day! Dustin took Chance to the BYU game last week and had a great time. Chloe starts pre-school tomorrow, yeahhhhh! She really needs something to do. And Katelyn is just being sweet Katelyn....


1 comment:
Chase really doesn't sound that far behind to me...I thought it sounded right on track actually! He isn't even a year yet and he was a preemie. I think he is doing so great. I so wish, I would have taken more pics of me pregnant like that. I so wasn't in the mood and now I am sad. I did get one the day before they were born, and that one is quite scary! I think they'll like it someday though. :) You look cute in those pics. I can't believe it has been almost a year.
Post a Comment