BYU fever is catching on! Katelyn and Dustin had a blast watching BYU stomp on UCLA. It's great to see such a fanbase for the Cougars. Of course people get excited when they are winning, but I know fans that stick through it with them through thick and thin! Dustin and Dad have been there even in tough times. Like during the Crowton years at games when it was snowing a blizzard and BYU was losing by many many points. I remember Dustin saying to everyone "just wait, BYU will be back." He never lost faith in them. Boy, where were all the fans then? They weren't at LaVell Edwards stadium I know that. But, now it's great to see excitement again. Let's cheer for the Cougars to go undefeated and end up in the top 3!Wednesday, September 17, 2008
BYU Fever
BYU fever is catching on! Katelyn and Dustin had a blast watching BYU stomp on UCLA. It's great to see such a fanbase for the Cougars. Of course people get excited when they are winning, but I know fans that stick through it with them through thick and thin! Dustin and Dad have been there even in tough times. Like during the Crowton years at games when it was snowing a blizzard and BYU was losing by many many points. I remember Dustin saying to everyone "just wait, BYU will be back." He never lost faith in them. Boy, where were all the fans then? They weren't at LaVell Edwards stadium I know that. But, now it's great to see excitement again. Let's cheer for the Cougars to go undefeated and end up in the top 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I believe the only games Brandon's missed since he was 11 years old were the two years he was on a mission! Go die hard fans!!! I remember that awful game during those tough years where they lost really bad and it was a bad blizzard and Brandon was there alone(didn't go with anyone). I'm so glad that isn't the case now! What a cute pic of Katelyn and Cosmo. Isn't it fun for the kids to have these memories? Go Cougars!
That is such a cute picture of Cosmo and Kattelyn. I can't get my blog to work right. Hopefully soon. Great game. It was fun staying until tthe very end.
Post a Comment