Lately Chloe has been waking up at night crying because her leg hurts. I'm hoping that it is just growing pains. Has anyone else experienced this? Also if you haven't seen it yet here is the link to Archie's new video. I'm hoping that one of my nieces will marry him someday. Dani? Jen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNud3zxbcpc&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Never experienced it, but I'm sure it's normal. On www.parentcenter.com there is a nice Q & A on it. Or just google it. What did we ever do before google???
Lisa on the growning pains coop gets them all the time. we give his ibfrofen and a heating pad and it really works for him. Dani said she would work on the david thing. She is working on the David Nixon thing too. She got a cute picture with him last week at the game. She said either david would work.
I had really bad growing pains when I was little. My mom always rubbed deap heat on my legs. It's like Icy Hot. Hope she gets feeling better soon. I'm sure her protests aren't quiet. ;)
I love the picture on your header. So cute!
Hey Lisa, I think I have some oils for that :)
Post a Comment