Last week there was a letter to the editor about the BYU football team in The Daily Herald that I didn't agree with. Here is a link to that letter:
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/277109/56/
Here is a link to my response to her that was published today in The Daily Herald.
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/277807/56/
I have read alot of letters in this column that I haven't agreed with, but for some reason this one got to me. What do you guys think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good job Lisa! Brandon also pointed out that they sleep over at the stadium the night before and it is all done as a bonding experience also. Plus, all the coaches and staff don't want to run all the way up there from BYU with the team! Brandon, Tanner and Zach are hiking the Y on Saturday before the game and are are really excited. Too bad no players will be there-they'll be a little busy that day. :)
I just caught the end of a little clip on KSL about their little trek up to the Y! It was really cool, but I only caught the very end. They were all sitting on the Y and Bronco was talking to them and gave them each a coin and said, "The front of the coin shows a player running with the Y Flag. The team's mission statement is on the other side: "To be the flag bearers of Brigham Young University through football excellence, embracing truth, tradition, virtue and honor as a beacon to the world." Now do you even feel BETTER about defending their trek up there??? :)
Post a Comment