Monday, March 9, 2009
Weekend overview
Okay since I somehow couldn't add captions to any of the pictures below. Here is a recap: Katelyn and I ran our first race on Sat. We ran a race called "Run for Red" in Provo (for the Red Cross). She ran the mile and I ran the 5k. Katelyn came in first in the mile race and I came in 38th in mine. My goal was to run under 40 min. and I finished at 28 min. Somebody interviewed Katelyn before her race, but we have no idea who they were affiliated with. I was already running when that happened. There is a picture of me coming in at the finish. I was happy to see that finish line! The other post is later that day when Dustin took the kids to see BYU vs. Air Force. Their favorite part, of course, was playing in the paper on the court at the end. They were oblivious to several BYU athletes (past and present) walking around them. They were just having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
so i could not look at your pictures. hmmmm.
Well done on the races guys! That's one of my goals...maybe someday I can do it with you!
Way to go on the races! Sounds like you did great! We'll have to run the next one together! Great job.
Hey Lisa that sounds fun. I would like to try a 5K sometime. Do they have one for the 24th of July?--maybe we could do one together.
Post a Comment