Monday, March 23, 2009

Draper Temple Openhouse

We were so excited to take our 3 oldest kids to the Draper Temple open house. It was a great experience for all of us. We met up with Jeff and Lyndzi and Kamden and we all had a great time together. We are going to miss them when they move next month! This picture was taken in the church that is right next to the temple. It was nicely decorated inside the gym and they even served cookies. (It reminded me of a wedding reception actually). We are looking forward to the Oquirrh(sp?) Temple open house this summer!

5 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I have the exact same picture only with my family. haha. I thought that I was at a reception too. Hopefully I will post today too.

Lyndzi said...

That was really fun. Good job on spelling Oquirrh correctly. Jeff and I had that very conversation yesterday. :)

Lori Muir said...

Oh, how great! We missed the open house but got to the dedication. We speak to go with on the Oquirrrhhh one or however you spell it!

sharonspot said...

What a great memory for all of you.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

It was neat for us too. Glad you got to go. We are probably going to end up at D-land for spring break. Although we are also debating going at the end of the month instead. I'm having a hard time deciding. Anyhoo, I'm just really worried about crowds. I'd better hurry and decide!