Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful

If all goes well, tomorrow (Nov.9) will be the final surgery for Chase on his palate.  We have been waiting for this day for 3 years! It might not seem like that long to wait, but I think back to when he was born and all of the frustrations that I felt at the time. If only I could've had a glimpse into the future to see how well he has done. I am so proud of him for being so tough through everything that he has gone through. When he would spit up as a baby it would get caught up in his nose so he couldn't breathe for several seconds (which seemed like forever). He has also had the unique talent of sneezing all of his food out of his nose. He has really been tough .. Love you bubba!!!


                                       



                                       

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

I have finaly started blogging again which means I am looking at everyone's blogs too. You kids are getting SO big. I miss them so much. It looks like you guys have been having so much fun this fall. Good lucky with chases surgery. and...Happy late Birthday to those little ones. :)