Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bear Lake

I didn't think I would ever do it, but I made it through my first half marathon. It was held at beautiful Bear Lake. It rained the entire time, except the few hours we were running the race. It was nice that the rain held out for us, but part of the course was on a dirt road, which was pure mud and puddles after all the rain.
Here I am about 1/4 of the way through. I am getting ready to hand my jacket off to Dustin.

Here is proof that actually made it to the finish line..


We went for a ride after the race and saw some beautiful scenery. Even though it was cold it was still breathtaking. (Kourtney and Chase were asleep in the car when we took this picture).



2 comments:

The aMAYSing Family said...

Awesome Lisa! You go girl! :)

Lyndzi said...

You are an awesome runner lady! Go Lisa!