Thursday, August 27, 2009

School and Scouts

School is in full swing again! Katelyn is in 5th, Chance is in 3rd and Chloe started Kindergarten. Chance earned his Wolf badge as well. Babies enjoying watermelon treats after Pack night.
Chance receiving his award.

Chance is pinning the wolf pin on me.



Here he is posting the colors.



Chloe's first day of Kindergarten.




Katelyn and Chance started a week before Chloe.
Below is a slildeshow of our summer.

3 comments:

Platt Lucky 7 said...

WOW! Chance was fast at earning his WOLF. Do you have great scout leaders or did you and Dustin do it on your own? Either way that is GREAT!

sharonspot said...

Tell Chance way to go! The kids look cute all ready for the 1st day of school.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

That does seem fast. Good job Chance! I hope you are enjoying the time that all three kids are gone! I know I am! Phew! Have some good quality mommy/twin time!