Monday, June 15, 2009

Last month in review

This is a review of the last month.
Dustin took Katelyn and Chance to hike the Y. They had a great time!

It looks like snow, but it is actually paint.



With all of the rainstorms we have had some pretty rainbows. Here is a picture of one that was above our house.


Of course we can't forget Chance's baptism. It was a great day for our family.

For Memorial Day we took a ride up to Heber to see Thomas the Train. Chance was intrigued by this train that they had sitting there, so we had to get a picture with it.
Chloe graduated from pre-school and on the last day they had a program.Chloe is second from the left.

5 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

It is fun to see some new pictures. I know I am horrible at it. Hopefully today I will post some pictures. Glad to see everyone doing good. Love you!!!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I have loved all the rainbows too! Not so much the rain though! We took Tanner on Thomas a few years back. That was really fun! Congrats to cute Chance on his baptism!

Lori Muir said...

It's his turn to do the Thomas thing! How fun! Cute photos and looks like a good life. Chloe graduated from pre-school. She's too old now.

Lyndzi said...

That rainbow picture is amazing. So happy for Chance and his baptism.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.